If you’re ready to start taking depositions again, our staff is here for you.
We have begun holding in-person depositions at our offices. As we reopen our space, the health and safety of our staff and visitors is our top priority. For as long as the COVID-19 crisis continues, we will be following CDC guidelines and taking the following precautions in our offices:
- No one presenting symptoms of the virus will be allowed to enter the premises.
- There will be a staff member in the office to escort participants to conference rooms.
- To maintain social distancing in the conference rooms, the number of chairs in each room will be limited.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be available.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times by visitors and staff including while depositions are taking place.
- All rooms will be sanitized after each use.
- There will be a thorough cleaning of conference rooms each evening.
- Food and beverage will not be provided by Urlaub Bowen at this time.
We will continue to monitor the situation and the CDC guidelines and adjust our protocols accordingly.
We are also available to attend proceedings at our clients’ offices as we trust that you are all doing your best to keep your offices safe as well. Our reporters will wear masks during all in-person depositions and we expect that all other parties do the same. This is for the safety of our reporters and everyone else in the room.
Additionally, if you are still working from home, we are equipped for fully remote depositions as well as hybrid depositions with some participants in the same room and some logging in remotely.
As always, Urlaub Bowen & Associates is committed to serving our clients. We wish you and your families the best and look forward to seeing you at our offices soon.